₹734 to ₹744 per equity share
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue
- Min Order Qty: 20 Shares
Sansera Engineering IPO (initial public offering) is going to open for subscription on 14th September 2021 and it will remain open for bidding till 16th September 2021.
Within the automotive sector, they manufacture and supply a wide range of precision forged and machined components and assemblies, such as connecting rod, rocker arm, crankshaft, gear shifter fork, stem comp, and aluminum forged parts, that are critical for engine, transmission, suspension, braking, chassis, and other systems for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle, and commercial vehicle verticals.
Within the non-automotive sector, they manufacture and supply a wide range of precision components for the aerospace, off-road, agriculture, and other segments, including engineering and capital goods.
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
- To carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 17,244,328 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Leading supplier of complex and high-quality precision engineered components across automotive and non-automotive sectors which are poised to grow strongly.
- A well-diversified portfolio of segments, products, customers, and geography.
- Strong Engineering & Designing capabilities.
- Strong relationships with respected Indian and Global OEM’s.
- Strong financial performance.
- Skilled and experienced management team.
S Sekhar Vasan, F R Singhvi, Unni Rajagopal K and D Devaraj are the company promoters.