www.tradebulls.in (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and owns, has the license to use or otherwise has the right to use, free of any pending or threatened liens, all content, graphics, HTML and ASP or other scripts displayed and used on the Website.
- Tradebulls has launched and established an online trading service on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Tradebulls has exclusive and sole discretion to select the Customers who would be entitled to use access and benefit out of the Service
- Tradebulls also reserves the absolute right and discretion to decide on the criteria for selecting the Customers to participate in the Service offered here under
- The offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals, licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz., Securities and Exchange Board of India, National Stock Exchange of India Limited, Stock Exchange, Mumbai and any other relevant authority that may be the regulatory authority of the Service. The Service offered by Tradebulls envisages a Customer registering as a client.
- This Service on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. This Service is not intended to be any form of an investment advertisement, investment advice or investment information and has not been registered under any securities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information, otherwise the same shall not be considered an information. The distribution of this Service or content in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons who access the Service should inform themselves about, and observe any such restrictions. By accessing and surfing this Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by the foregoing limitations.
- No information, market analysis, research report, etc. on the Website is to be construed as a representation with respect to shares, securities or other investment regarding the legality of an investment therein under the respective applicable investment or similar laws or regulations of any person or entity accessing the Website
- This Service is provided on an "As Is" basis. Tradebulls, disclaim any warranty of any kind, imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to the Service, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. Tradebulls and the Service and the Offer are subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Republic of India at Ahmedabad
- Use of the Service is at any person, including a Customers, own risk. The data and information provided on the Website is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by Tradebulls to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Tradebulls or their employees have or may have an outstanding buy or sell position or holding in the securities, options on securities or other related investments of issuers and companies mentioned herein. The investments discussed or recommended in the market analysis, research reports, etc. may not be suitable for all investors. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advisors as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but Tradebulls does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of Tradebulls. Users are advised to peruse the articles and other data in the Website only as information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions
- Neither Tradebulls nor its Affiliates shall be precluded from making any contract or entering into any arrangement or transaction with the companies mentioned herein or with itself in the ordinary course of business or from undertaking any banking, financial or agency services for the companies or for itself or from underwriting or guaranteeing the subscription of or placing or subscribing for or otherwise acquiring, holding or dealing with any of the stocks or shares or debentures or debenture stocks or any other securities whatsoever of the companies or in which the companies may be interested, either with or without a commission, or other remuneration or otherwise, at any time entering into any contract of loan or deposit or any other contract or arrangement or transaction with the companies or being concerned or interested in any such contract or arrangement or transaction which any other company or person would be entitled to enter into with the companies and they shall not be in anyway liable to account either to the companies or any person visiting or accessing the Website including a Customer of the Service for any profits made by them thereby or in connection therewith and the Tradebulls or its owner or Affiliate shall also be allowed to retain for their or his own benefit any customary share of brokerage, fee, commission, interest, discount or other compensation or remuneration allowed to them
- Tradebulls along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by Tradebulls on the Website
- Tradebulls makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content on the Website. Tradebulls shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The links being provided to the Customer are only for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tradebulls of the site, or its content or the sponsoring organization. By providing access to other website., Tradebulls is not recommending the purchase or sale of the securities issued by it nor is it an endorsement of services provided by its sponsoring organization
- The maximum liability of Tradebulls to its clients shall be subject to the amount of fees paid by the clients for the services that he/she may have availed of through the Website or in pursuance of the Offer or the Service
- Tradebulls shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the Website, even if the same are advertised for on the Website
- No judgment or warranty or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and Tradebulls shall not be responsible there for.
- Tradebulls shall not be liable if the Customer downloads any information or software from this Website. Tradebulls shall not be liable if the Customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, transmits, (re) publishes it or removes or obscures any intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this Website. Tradebulls shall not bear the responsibility if the Customer modifies or uses the content or services he/she gets from this Website for any purpose other than those permitted, and in doing so violates the intellectual property including trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights of Tradebulls
- The Website contains features of the services that are currently being offered by the Tradebulls and those intended to be offered in the future. Tradebulls intends to launch the services confirming with the features listed on the Website in to, however due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch may contain variations. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Website regarding the services, Tradebulls may decide to postpone the offering of the services or may even decide to withdraw the offering or even a currently offered service altogether
- This disclaimer shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Website and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service offered by Tradebulls
- The display, description or references to any products, services, publications or links on the Website shall not constitute an endorsement by Tradebulls of such products, services, publications or links
- The service is proposed to be offered for investment in Stock traded on NSE & BSE
- This service is being offered to only resident of India & presently not available to foreign residents including Non Resident Indians (NRIs) in foreign jurisdictions where the services cannot be offered without prior regulatory compliances.
- The use of this services is at Users Own Risks
- Orders accepted during off markets hours will be sent to exchange on opens on next trading day. Tradebulls does not take any responsibility for any delay in acceptances/ execution or non execution of the order by the exchange.
- Trading on NSE/BSE is in electronic mode, based on satellite / leased line this communication, combination of technologies and computer system to place and route orders. thus, there exists a possibility of communication failure or system problems or slow or delayed response from system or trading half or any such other problem/ glitch whereby not able to establish access to the trading system/network, which may be beyond the control of and may result in delay in processing or not processing buy or sale orders either in part or full, for any such eventualities Tradebulls shall not be responsible.
- The Stock Exchange Mumbai is not any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-Laws of the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time. The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this website or for any services rendered by us, our employees and our servants.
Risk Disclosure on Derivatives
- 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment, incurred net losses
- On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to 50,000
- Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs
- Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost
- The link to the study is given below for your quick reference: