₹626 to ₹627 per equity share
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue
- Min Order Qty: 23 Shares
The initial public offer (IPO) of Heranba Industries will open for subscription on Tuesday, during which the company will seek to raise Rs 625 crore from primary markets.
Heranba Industries Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing a range of agrochemicals. They have a pan-India presence, with integrated operations across research and development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of a wide range of crop protection chemicals, public health and Animal Health solutions.
Objects of the Issue:
- To meet business working capital requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
- To meet public issue expenses.
- Range of product portfolio including Intermediates, Formulations, and Technicals.
- Domestic as well as global reach.
- Strong distribution network.
- Large customer base.
- Experienced promoters and management team.
Sadashiv K. Shetty and Raghuram K. Shetty
Heranba Industries Ltd IPO
No Data Found!
|Company||BID Date||Price Range||Min. Shares|
|MTAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED||03 Mar - 05 Mar 2021||₹574.00-575.00||26|