₹3112 to ₹3276 per share
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue FPO
- Min Order Qty: 4 Shares
Adani Enterprise is a multinational company primarily involved in the mining and trading of coal and iron ore. They have subsidiaries that handle business interests in airport operations, edible oils, road, rail, and water infrastructure, data centers, and solar manufacturing, among others. The Adani Group owns Adani Power, Adani Ports & SEZ, Adani Transmission, Adani Green Energy, and Adani Total Gas.
Objects of the Issue:
- Funding capital expenditure requirements of some of the Subsidiaries in relation to (a) certain projects of the green hydrogen ecosystem; improvement works of certain existing airport facilities; and construction of greenfield expressway;
- Repayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings of our Company and three of our Subsidiaries, namely, Adani Airport Holding Limited, Adani Road Transport Limited, and Mundra Solar Limited; and
- General corporate purposes.
- The company is a business incubator with a demonstrated track record of incubating sustainable infrastructure businesses in India with a focus on enhancing stakeholder value.
- Demonstrated track record and expertise in project execution and management.
- Tapping on the growing green hydrogen potential in India to build a fully-integrated green hydrogen ecosystem in India.
- Airport assets of national importance are strategically located and are supported by a stable regulatory framework and concession terms.
- Robust environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) focus enhancing value in a responsible way.
- One of the leading global player in integrated resource management.
- Experienced promoters and strong leadership.
- Scalable financial structure and demonstrated financial performance.
Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani are the promoters of the company.