Stocks: Moderate High Risk Basket

The moderately high risk basket selects a low proportion of smallcap stocks - 20% of total holdings - and divides the remaining 80% of invested amount equally between large and midcap stocks. Volatility in midcap and smallcap investments in this basket mean higher risk in the upside. This basket is therefore good for aggressive investors who are comfortable with moderately high risk to achieve their higher return goals.

Min Investment
Returns (CAGR)
Returns (CAGR)
Stocks LTP Quality Score Valuation Score Technical Score 1yr 3yr 5yr Weightage(%) Quantity
J B Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 1788.30 74.55 22.00 66.00 144.79 86.61 44.63 15.00 5.00